A tattoo is a rite of passage...
Hence our name. We provide you with the opportunity to explore new rites, or to try to forget that you went through one (and had the memory of it inked into your skin for all to see). If you want to gain some real estate in the form of tattooable skin, we are here for you. If that tattoo of your ex's name is screaming to be covered, we understand and will try not to make fun of you as we make that memory disappear.
Ahhhh, the all important question of price. Is it expensive? I can't afford laser tattoo removal. Those are typical thoughts.
There are many ways of charging for laser tattoo removal. Some shops charge by the square inch. Some charge by time or the number of pulses the laser puts out. All pricing structures have their ups and downs. We put together one that has been tested and which we believe is fair and affordable.
We charge by the general size of the tattoo. Our pricing goes like this:
- Ex. Small: Our minimum is $60 per session. This minimum covers very simple, very small tattoos such as knuckle tats, party balls, small single line initials, basic rings, etc.
- Small: $100 per session. This covers tattoos up to 2.5 by 2.5 inches (about the size around of a pop can).
- Medium: $160 per session. This covers tattoos up to 4 by 4 inches (about the size around of a regular roll of toilet paper).
- Large: $200 per session. This covers tattoos up to 6 by 6 inches in size.
- Ex. Large: Anything larger than the "large" category will be on a case by case basis. Typically, areas larger than our large category are not treated all in one session. The body plays a very large role in laser removal, so overtaxing the immune response results in lesser progress, which is good for neither you nor us. Options for extra large tattoos, sleeves, etc will be discussed during the free consultation. Typically it involves splitting the tattoo up into smaller sections and charging accordingly.
- Multiple tattoos in one session: The first tattoo will be charged at normal price. All additional tattoos treated in the same session in accordance with normal treatment protocols will be discounted by $50 per tattoo.
- "Like" our Facebook page (there's a link at the bottom of the page) to stay informed of our specials and promotions. Most updates will be on our Facebook page, so get with the times and get on Facebook.
I believe that you will find our pricing structure very reasonable in comparison to other tattoo removal clinics, and down right affordable compared to hospitals and dermatology centers. I am a Certified Laser Technician. I am trained and certified at what I do. We are a professional laser tattoo removal center. We just don't treat your tattoo mistakes as a cash cow. We share our overhead costs with our partner tattoo shop and pass that savings on to you. Any questions regarding price or anything else can be asked by contacting us, posting it on Facebook, giving me a call, or signing up for a free consultation.
Sign up for a free consultation.
Please take the time to look around our site.
Want to know the details of the laser, the physical process behind the removal, or just read some big words? Then check out our Technical Info page.
Want to see where the magic happens? Look at our Wondrous Location.